Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Oct 29, 2019 11:18:13 PM

I have a form "OFFICIAL TAX RECEIPT, RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLAN". It does not seem to have a form name/number like say a T4. WHAT IS THIS?

It shows a number or form number at the bottom - D030 (01/150

0 3 1505
1 Best answer
Oct 29, 2019 11:18:14 PM

You would need to contact the institution you are dealing with . They may have send you a statement.  All financial institutions would provide you with a slip to  enter in your return.

3 Replies
Oct 29, 2019 11:18:14 PM

You would need to contact the institution you are dealing with . They may have send you a statement.  All financial institutions would provide you with a slip to  enter in your return.

Oct 29, 2019 11:18:16 PM

The moderator seems not to have read the question with attention... When someone says "I have a form..." it is because he ALREADY has a form. No need to contact any institution. The point is WHERE do we enter the values in the form within TurboTax?

Mar 19, 2021 9:15:28 AM

I'm equally frustrated with this! Please read question and provide clear answer. I have an official tax receipt given to by institution in question so there is no other information I need from them. What I need to know is WHERE to input this data in TurboTax. All searches about this centre of RRSP info and this is clearly NOT an RRSP. I thought there'd be a field with this "retirement savings plan" in it and then it be simple input.