Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Rl-1 with box an amount in box O code RD. They did not produce a T4A with an amount in #48. Do I have to enter an amount on the federal forms?

They said they did not have to produce the T4A since it was under 500.00

4 Replies

I have a Rl-1 with box an amount in box O code RD. They did not produce a T4A with an amount in #48. Do I have to enter an amount on the federal forms?

What to do if you have an RL-1 slip with no matching T4: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3217566

The Rl-1 is for work done for a Film company code RD. Input of the T4A transfers the amount to the business form automatically.  Can not override the amount on the business form to include the amount from the Rl-1. None of the scenarios listed above cover my situation. They did not produce a T4A with an entry for #48
dadadanse

Box O of Relevé 1 RJ is shown separately on Relevé but is included in Box 14 of T4.

Turbot allows the input of Box O only if box 66-67 is entered federally first which makes a double entry on Federal.

My suggestion to TurbotTax. Let direct entry of Box O without having a federal amount in 66-67.

I submitted federal without 66-67 as it is included in Box 14

CORRECTED

an submited to Revenu Quebec

Thank you for your feedback, we value your opinion and will share this information with the proper TurboTax team.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.