Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
If you experience technical issues while doing your taxes, you can get the latest information in

The Help Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have been on hold on Sunday for 3 hours and today for 1 hr so far. All I need is a new activation code because how dare I buy a new computer . Answer the phone

Please answer your phones

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have been on hold on Sunday for 3 hours and today for 1 hr so far. All I need is a new activation code because how dare I buy a new computer . Answer the phone

I posted your question on the facebook page of TurboTax Canada.  You will have an answer quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/TurboTaxCanada?fref=ts

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I posted your question on the facebook page of TurboTax Canada.  You will have an answer quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/TurboTaxCanada?fref=ts

View solution in original post

Please email me at tax_support@intuit.com. Please include your Installation Key Code in the email, and we will reset the code for you. I do apologize for the long wait times. We can help you. 

Thank you.

- Clint

I am sure they are answering the phones as quickly as possible, but did you ever think that since it is tax season everyone else is calling in too? Have a little patience.

It doesn't really matter that it's tax time.  40 minutes is an unacceptable wait time for paid customer support.