Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bookwrks

I have been on hold on Sunday for 3 hours and today for 1 hr so far. All I need is a new activation code because how dare I buy a new computer . Answer the phone

Please answer your phones

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Sally71

I have been on hold on Sunday for 3 hours and today for 1 hr so far. All I need is a new activation code because how dare I buy a new computer . Answer the phone

I posted your question on the facebook page of TurboTax Canada.  You will have an answer quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/TurboTaxCanada?fref=ts

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Sally71

I posted your question on the facebook page of TurboTax Canada.  You will have an answer quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/TurboTaxCanada?fref=ts

Please email me at tax_support@intuit.com. Please include your Installation Key Code in the email, and we will reset the code for you. I do apologize for the long wait times. We can help you. 

Thank you.

- Clint

I am sure they are answering the phones as quickly as possible, but did you ever think that since it is tax season everyone else is calling in too? Have a little patience.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It doesn't really matter that it's tax time.  40 minutes is an unacceptable wait time for paid customer support.