EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I HAVE INSTALLED MY TURBOTAX CD FOR 2014 TAXES. I HAD LEFT MY 2013 RETURN ON MY PC AND, OF COURSE, IT PICKED UP LAST YEARS DATA. CAN I NOW UNISTALL MY 2013 RETURN?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I HAVE INSTALLED MY TURBOTAX CD FOR 2014 TAXES. I HAD LEFT MY 2013 RETURN ON MY PC AND, OF COURSE, IT PICKED UP LAST YEARS DATA. CAN I NOW UNISTALL MY 2013 RETURN?

I leave the programs from prior years on my machine so I can go back for a look if necessary.  You can remove it, but make sure you have a printed copy of the 2013 return.  Otherwise, you will only have the carry forwards, and perhaps the 5 year comparative to go by.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

I leave the programs from prior years on my machine so I can go back for a look if necessary.  You can remove it, but make sure you have a printed copy of the 2013 return.  Otherwise, you will only have the carry forwards, and perhaps the 5 year comparative to go by.

View solution in original post