Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
If you're using the CD/download version of TurboTax and getting a TT805 error, please read

this message

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have processed all my T slips - I cannot complete my PAYMENT and FILE step.All I can see is payment details up to telephone number.

My last screen is "Payment details" - and I can see that screen only up to telephone number - I cannot enter my CC details. Some reps told me, that it must be my browser - it cannot be  an error in browser,since I have processed all my T3,T4s.T5,federal,provincial,income split without any problems. My guess is, that there is a small programming error on that screen - missing delimiter,incorrect size definition and such. 

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have processed all my T slips - I cannot complete my PAYMENT and FILE step.All I can see is payment details up to telephone number.

Hello - I have resolved this problem by myself. I have found function "contrast" on the top of screen and I was able to adjust the size of my fonts. When I have changed the size to "smaller", I was able to see full payment details screen , which enabled me to enter my CC details. When that had happened, I have completed the TURBOTAX cycle successfully within minutes (that is, sending data to CRA and saving both my wife's and my data to my C disk).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Hello - I have resolved this problem by myself. I have found function "contrast" on the top of screen and I was able to adjust the size of my fonts. When I have changed the size to "smaller", I was able to see full payment details screen , which enabled me to enter my CC details. When that had happened, I have completed the TURBOTAX cycle successfully within minutes (that is, sending data to CRA and saving both my wife's and my data to my C disk).

View solution in original post