Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have PRE PAYED for 2 Tax Returns Codes. FOR MYSELF AND MY SPOUSE. I have completed the returns. But I can enter only one code. So

How can I enter both Pre pament codes. Thanks
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have PRE PAYED for 2 Tax Returns Codes. FOR MYSELF AND MY SPOUSE. I have completed the returns. But I can enter only one code. So

There are two kinds of codes, one for when you want to prepare just one return for yourself, and another where you want to prepare returns for you and your spouse at the same time.

It sounds like you purchased two one-return codes rather than one two-return code.

We can reimburse you for the two one-return codes and provide you with one two-return code via our phone support line: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

Phone lines are very busy today so if you'd like to file today, consider paying for your returns now and calling us later in the week to get reimbursed for the difference in cost.

Note, this a public forum so I've removed your coupon code numbers from your post.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

There are two kinds of codes, one for when you want to prepare just one return for yourself, and another where you want to prepare returns for you and your spouse at the same time.

It sounds like you purchased two one-return codes rather than one two-return code.

We can reimburse you for the two one-return codes and provide you with one two-return code via our phone support line: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

Phone lines are very busy today so if you'd like to file today, consider paying for your returns now and calling us later in the week to get reimbursed for the difference in cost.

Note, this a public forum so I've removed your coupon code numbers from your post.

Thanks. I am glad for a prompt and correct solution. I will do as advised.

I have filed mine and my spouse's Tax Return successfuly. Used one coupen and paid the difference. I wonder where to PHONE for the Reimbursment of the 2nd unused coupen. Will be thankful for further guidance. Am a SENIOR with a very senior brain.

Go to this page: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/
Enter something like 'phone number' as your question. Then in a couple more clicks, the phone number will appear.

As stated above, we'd recommend waiting a few days to call us so you don't have to wait too long on hold.

Today I did as told above. Got a phone Number. Called and had to wait about 40 minutes. An agent/expert took my call. Her name was Kristine. She listened very sympathetically to my problem. Took time until problem solved and I received the due Reimbursment.. Excellent people and Service.

I just did the exact same thing. Perhaps it needs to be more clear on the webpage?