Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhart

I keep on getting an error message when trying to register online the Turbotax Standard package I purchased from Costco, even though I am connected to the internet.

4 Replies

I keep on getting an error message when trying to register online the Turbotax Standard package I purchased from Costco, even though I am connected to the internet.

We're sorry to hear you are having this issue. To help you we will need more information. Therefore, could you please meet us by private message on Facebook or Twitter to see how we can help you further?

hgsherst
Returning Member

We don't have facebook or twitter. Please reply via email. Thank you!

RussH
Returning Member

Please reply via email

RussH
Returning Member

Please reply via email & I am a returning member.