Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost the activation code (required for filing) (email was deleted). How can I recover it?

Did you buy your software from a retail store? Our TurboTax FAQ may be of help: Where is my TurboTax licence code?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I lost the activation code (required for filing) (email was deleted). How can I recover it?

Can you help me with another Licence code

I can't see any TurboTax software purchased this year directly from us. If you purchased from a retailer unfortunately we do not have your license code. If you used a different email please send us a private message so that we can assist you further.

From 2020 tax year lost activation code.  

Was probably using email 

[email address removed]

lost 2020 activation code for [email address removed] email account. how to recover?

Unfortunately, we do not show any software bought through our TurboTax websites in your file. This may be because you bought the software from a retail store. We can only help with information received through your file.

dougande

I lost my activation code when my computer crashed.

Please supply a code for me

I dont have a code to download the turbo tax standard I just purchased on line. my email is [email address removed]

Please verify your junk/spam email folder. The receipt and license would be sent to the email associated to this account. The email included in your post was removed by the system for security purposes.