Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Mar 30, 2023 10:56:28 AM

I'm trying to auto fill. Seems to be working & download but then stalls on savings. Get "oops, we encountered an error" i've tried several times - help?

0 5 657
5 Replies
Apr 2, 2023 5:30:45 PM

Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.

Apr 5, 2023 7:25:41 AM

thanks - i did try that and doesnt help. and i've been able to download my husband's info (much larger) with no issues

Apr 10, 2023 4:38:06 PM

TurboTax does have a limit on how many t-slips can be imported but there's also a limit per slip type, so for example if you have a lot of T5008 slips, that is likely why you are not able to Auto-Fill. 

Mar 23, 2024 5:08:26 PM

My T5008 slips are well over the limit . . but the rest of my T4 and T5 info gets downloaded.   There should be some way to at least save the downloaded info and just enter the T5008 manually later...   Instead it only gives me the option to click on "I will enter manually". . . which will then delete all the good downloaded info.

Mar 23, 2024 5:57:56 PM

@tynand 

Unfortunately, there is not currently the option to just keep some of the auto-filled slips and not others. But I will pass this on to our product development team. Thank you for your input.

Thank you for your input.