Other Income (Line 130) contains taxable income not included in other categories. Common sources of other income include scholarships/bursaries, retiring allowances, lump-sum payments, death benefits, and payments from a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP).
Line 130 amounts are transferred from a number of sources:
- Box 18, 24, 28, 40, 42, 105, 106, 130, 133, 134, 136, 194 from your T4A slips
- Box 22, 26 from your T3 slips
- Box 16, 20, 22 from your T4RIF slips
- Box 66, 67 from your T4 slips
To review and confirm the source amounts of your other income on line 130:
1. Select X in the upper-right corner to close the Help window.
2. In the upper-right corner of your screen, select Find.
3. In the Find window, type T-Slips.
4. Select T-Slips from the list, and select Go.