Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jingc5566
Returning Member

I need help filling my 2020 tax return

1 Reply

I need help filling my 2020 tax return

We can certainly help you to file your 2020 tax return. You can fill your taxes by using TurboTax NETFILE software. You can visit Canadian Tax Software for 2020 – TurboTax  to choose the TurboTax product that better fits you.

To learn about all TurboTax software options, please visit Everything you need to know about TurboTax software and our support options .

To start your tax return, you may need to prepare some information before. To know what information you need to gather, please review Putting Together Your tax Checklist and why you Might Benefit from one 

Once you chose the TurboTax product that best fits your tax situation, you have created your TurboTax profile and include all your information income, and have found all the credits and deductions you can claim; you will need to submit your tax return to the CRA using NETFILE. To do so, please visit the following FAQ to submitting your tax return:

Online Edition of TurboTax 

CD/download edition of TurboTax 

For further information about your online Tax Return please visit How Do I File my Personal Income Tax Return Online? 

Thank you for using TurboTax