Solved: I need to access and edit my 2013 return which i f...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I need to access and edit my 2013 return which i filled out but never filed...

i filled out and downloaded the .pdf for my 2013 return, but I never filed it. I am now needing the access and edit my 2013 return so I can file it and my 2014 return this year... Is that even possible?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

If you used TurboTax Online in 2013, you should still be able to sign in to it. On the page linked below, click the orange sign-in button at the top right (not the larger one towards the bottom left), and you will get a pull-down that includes Start or Continue My 2013 Tax Return.

If you used a desktop version of TurboTax in 2013, you will need the TurboTax 2013 desktop software (CD or download) to open or edit your tt13 tax return file.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

If you used TurboTax Online in 2013, you should still be able to sign in to it. On the page linked below, click the orange sign-in button at the top right (not the larger one towards the bottom left), and you will get a pull-down that includes Start or Continue My 2013 Tax Return.

If you used a desktop version of TurboTax in 2013, you will need the TurboTax 2013 desktop software (CD or download) to open or edit your tt13 tax return file.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

v