Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased and downloaded Turbo Tax Home and Business. The download will not install or run on my computer (Windows 10).

I have downloaded my purchased Home and Business and when I click on it to run, I get a message that says, Set up Launcher Unicode with a Yes or No option. When I click on "Yes" the message closes down, but nothing happens. 

4 Replies

I purchased and downloaded Turbo Tax Home and Business. The download will not install or run on my computer (Windows 10).

You may want to try using another browser to download TurboTax.  This will most likely resolve the issue.  You may also want to attempt to try clearing your browser history and clear your cache.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647843

Slokie69

It seems my purchased download of Turbo Tax installed into my computer but when I click on the shortcut, Turbo Tax does not open, it just shows Turbo Tax 2020 on the top left hand corner??

dhlhlmh

says unicode does not respond

What do i do

@dhlhlmh 

Please contact our phone support team as they will be better able to assist you. You can use the form on this page to get the right phone number to call: TurboTax Contact Us