Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gunner2

I received a refund based on a reassessment which included refund interest. | need to claim this interest as income. How do I do this?

I received a refund based on a reassessment which included interest .  How and where do I claim that interest>

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I received a refund based on a reassessment which included refund interest. | need to claim this interest as income. How do I do this?

If you received interest from a source that is not reported on a slip you can still enter it. From the left Navigation, Select "Income & Expenses" then "Investments Profile" check "Interest and Investment Income" and continue.

Under the section "Interest and other investment income from 2014" you can fill in this information.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you received interest from a source that is not reported on a slip you can still enter it. From the left Navigation, Select "Income & Expenses" then "Investments Profile" check "Interest and Investment Income" and continue.

Under the section "Interest and other investment income from 2014" you can fill in this information.