Please make sure that your name, SIN, address and date of birth are correct.
If this is your first time filing a tax return, you'll need to print and mail your return instead of sending it with NETFILE.
Here are instructions on how to print a copy of your tax return to mail to the CRA:
1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select CRA Online Mail.
2. Continue through the interview until you get to the Filing your return(s) page. There, click the Print & Mail your return(s) button.
3. Click on the Open a PDF of your federal return for printing link to open/save a PDF of your CRA barcode return.
TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode:
1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select NETFILE or Print.
2. Click the Start button.
3. Select “I want to print and mail my return” and click Continue.
4. Continue through until and you will eventually get the option to print the CRA copy of your return.
TurboTax CD/Download Form Mode:
1. Under the File menu at the top left, select Print, then Print Return.
2. Click Continue on the “Save a copy” page.
3. Then next page will allow you to print the CRA copy of your return, or save a PDF of the CRA copy.
Hi. I have the same problem . its my second time filing and i check my NOA and its the same info that i entered in my current file. so i dont know why i still get the same message.