Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to download my file T1 without watermark "duplicate - do not send by mail"

I need to print my tax files and send it to the government, but when I downloaded the form. they come with the watermark on pages "duplicate - do not send by mail" . I tried to remove it, but it doesn't work. if you guys know, please help me out, thank you so much
13 Replies

I want to download my file T1 without watermark "duplicate - do not send by mail"

If you are printing to mail your return- you will need to go to FILE and when it gives the option to NetFile or Print to mail- you will choose print to mail and it will print the few sheets that are needed to be sent to the CRA, this will be a condensed Income tax return. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax. 

No I couldn’t. I already paid tax this year, but there is no choice of netfile or print to mail as you guided me which helps me get the original file without watermark

Do you have any phone number that I can contact or another way? 

Yes, please contact our phone support team.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

johnnyb7

I, too, have the same issue...  I successfully NETFILEd but I also wanted to print the condensed Federal return.

i.e. either "Save PDF of Return to Mail", or "Print Return to Mail"

When I opened the PDF, every page had "DUPLICATE - DO NOT SEND BY MAIL" 

Is this done intentionally if we had NETFILEd? Of course I wouldn't mail it having NETFILEd successfully!

Please advise,

John

@johnnyb7 If you are saving the archive version of the return, it will say "DO NOT SEND BY MAIL" because it's for your records only. The version that is okay to send by mail has most of the info condensed into a bar-code.

Matzy

When I try to download, under "File" I have only the option "CRA online mail". There is no option to simply print without the watermark, 

@Matzy Yes, start from there and continue to the NETFILE page, which will also have the option to download the version of your return that you need to send to the CRA by mail. The Preview button will give you a copy of your full return, but that is for your records only.

Copy of my tax submission for 2022

@Elliot Sherman When you get the NETFILE page, click the Preview button to get a PDF of your full return (all the CRA forms). If you have already NETFILEd your return, open your return and select File>Print Your Tax Return from the bottom of the left side menu.