Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slah1711

I work for Uber. What amount do I need to input as total revenue based off my Uber tax summary?

5 Replies

I work for Uber. What amount do I need to input as total revenue based off my Uber tax summary?

The following TurboTax link describes how and where to enter the Self-Employed income you earned as an Uber driver. 

https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tips/guide-uber-partners-7522

Also, here is a helpful webinar we have created to assist Uber drivers. :smile:

It is still unclear to me that what to write for Total Revenue. Should we add totals with gst earnings and report as the total revenue or only the totals?

Thanks.

Hi, 

Thanks so much for the explanation. 

My only doubt is that I did not use the quick method to calculate the GTS remittance.

Should I add anything into the GTS remittance field? 

Thank you, 

Ana 

@burakcaglayan - You will enter your total without the GST/HST amount as your Total Revenu. 

@carolinabarbosa11- Did you file your GST/HST return- if yes, you only enter what is on line 103 of that return. 

Thanks!