Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I have 9 tax return income over $25000.00, but normally limit 8 only, do I have to buy another license or the software allow me to add the extra and pay online ?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If I have 9 tax return income over $25000.00, but normally limit 8 only, do I have to buy another license or the software allow me to add the extra and pay online ?

If you purchased TurboTax Standard - then you can only do 8 returns over 25k - but if you purchased the 20 returns all of them can be over 25K

If you are using TurboTax online- then you pay per return unless you purchased our Standard 8 return- which is good for our PC and mac users.

Then yes, you can do another over 25K return but you will be charged for it.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

If you purchased TurboTax Standard - then you can only do 8 returns over 25k - but if you purchased the 20 returns all of them can be over 25K

If you are using TurboTax online- then you pay per return unless you purchased our Standard 8 return- which is good for our PC and mac users.

Then yes, you can do another over 25K return but you will be charged for it.

Maizie18

What is the cost for buying extra "over $25,000" returns?  

For 2019, an extra "over $25,000" return costs $19.99 each, regardless of which version of TurboTax CD/Download you have.

SusieG1979
Returning Member

can I install a key code from a second disc to the original download to receive an additional 20 returns with 8 over $25,000.00?

If you want to file more tax returns than the number that's included in your copy of TurboTax, please follow the instructions below to buy more returns.

How do I buy more tax returns?

How do I buy another tx return?

@2269315669 Please see the link posted by Ginette above.