Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I my only income source is from outside of Canada, do I confirm that I did not earn income even if I completed my Statement of World Income accurately?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If I my only income source is from outside of Canada, do I confirm that I did not earn income even if I completed my Statement of World Income accurately?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax,  

As we cannot see your residency situation, it's difficult in this forum to provide you with an answer to your question. Please reach out to us privately via one of our social network channels, or contact our Customer Support team. You'll be able to provide us with more details that should not be posted in this public forum and we can respond to you individually. 

Please visit the article on Contact Us 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Thank you for choosing TurboTax,  

As we cannot see your residency situation, it's difficult in this forum to provide you with an answer to your question. Please reach out to us privately via one of our social network channels, or contact our Customer Support team. You'll be able to provide us with more details that should not be posted in this public forum and we can respond to you individually. 

Please visit the article on Contact Us