Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I never received T4A for my CESB. Do i enter $5000 (what I got in total) in box 198? Dont see a "line 13000" anywhere, since that's what the guide told me to do?

1 Reply

If I never received T4A for my CESB. Do i enter $5000 (what I got in total) in box 198? Dont see a "line 13000" anywhere, since that's what the guide told me to do?

If you have a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) My Account login, you can go there to get your T4A information. Or you can use Auto-fill to import all your T-Slips into your tax return. This TurboTaxFAQ shows how to use the Auto-fill My Return service in TurboTax Online: In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I use Auto-fill my return?

If you don’t have a My Account login, you can contact the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to ask for a copy of your slip. If you are in Canada or the United States, you can call the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) at 1-800-959-8281. If you are elsewhere, you can call 613-940-8495. This page has more ways to contact the CRA: Contact the Canada Revenue Agency

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

If you have TurboTax Live Assist & Review, see this TurboTax FAQ to learn how to talk to a Tax Expert or book a review: In TurboTax Live Assist & Review, how do I talk to a tax expert?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.