Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why T4A shows 00 income when is downloaded from the CRA myaccount, but when I click on the form shows income?

5 Replies

Why T4A shows 00 income when is downloaded from the CRA myaccount, but when I click on the form shows income?

If you are seeing income on the T4A, which boxes have entries in them?

Box 016 shows income, and box 022 shows tax deducted

There appears to be an issue with the AutoFill feature not showing all the income boxes on the T4A slip. As long as the slip has imported and the income and tax withheld is showing up on your tax return, you can rest assured it has ben imported correctly.

woody233-aw
Returning Member

T4A info not being downloaded from CRAmyaccount into Turbotax

Please be sure to check your CRA "My Account" to be sure that you have a T4A slip available to download.

As Kim previously stated- There appears to be an issue with the AutoFill feature not showing all the income boxes on the T4A slip. As long as the slip has imported and the income and tax withheld are showing up on your tax return, you can rest assured it has been imported correctly.