Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to access my 2017 tax return. When I sign in and select "access your filed tax returns" there's nothing there

5 Replies

Trying to access my 2017 tax return. When I sign in and select "access your filed tax returns" there's nothing there

If you used TurboTax Online last year, sign in to TurboTax Online for the tax year 2017 here: https://ww1.2017.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/.  If you used TurboTax CD/Download and you saved it on your computer you can simply go to the Start button on the bottom left of your screen and click on Start and you will see a small search bar - type in .tt17 and you will find it there.  If you did not save it, unfortunately, there is not a way to access it.  If you are looking for your 2017 return to transfer it to your  2018 return, that option will be available when you click Start a new return.

katrinx

Trying to print a copy of my 2017 tax return. It says it is downloading but all it does is send me an e-mail confirming I made the request. I really need a copy of this return

palmerw

same thing happens to me! very frustrating. I need the 2017 returns also!

@katrinx If the email is from TurboTax, then it’s not confirming any downloads, it’s confirming that you paid for your return (or confirmed your order in Free).

@palmerw & @katrinx  Are you trying to print the full archive copy or the bar code copy to mail to the CRA? Which version of TurboTax Online 2017 are you using?

Either way, try downloading the file again, the server might just be slow. You can also try saving it to a different location, like to your desktop.

Also be aware that if you have a CRA My Account login, you can get all the information from your previous returns there. Here is the login page: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-individuals/account-individua...

i tried to access 2017 and 2018 there is nothing please advise @ [email address removed]