Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Turbo tax, where do I input my tax information for previous years? I've Intuit for 5+ years.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

In Turbo tax, where do I input my tax information for previous years? I've Intuit for 5+ years.

Hello,

In TurboTax Online, at the start of the return you'll see a screen with a button to Transfer Return. Make sure you're logged in with the same User ID and Password that you used to complete your return in TurboTax Online last year.

Please post back if you have any other questions.

Jacquelyn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello,

In TurboTax Online, at the start of the return you'll see a screen with a button to Transfer Return. Make sure you're logged in with the same User ID and Password that you used to complete your return in TurboTax Online last year.

Please post back if you have any other questions.

Jacquelyn

Thanks, that's what I thought. Is there a way to check my return to see if i did it correctly. I am worried I somehow skipped this step.
johnlois

Could you please give a better answer to this question.

I have to show refund interest that is shown on my Notice of reassessments from previous years in the amount of $217.22 It must be included as income on my 2014 Income Tax Return. Where do I show it and what line do I put this amount on.         Please advise me Thanks, John Armstong