EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Is anyone from the company going to help with this problem of not being able to net file I just paid my fee for this Grrrr

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Is anyone from the company going to help with this problem of not being able to net file I just paid my fee for this Grrrr

CRA has closed NETFILE and EFILE WebServices for T1 returns on January 16, and will reopen on February 9. You can still print and mail your returns.

During this time, any attempts to NETFILE your 2013 tax return will receive a CRA response message as follows:

"Canada Revenue Agency is unable to process your return at this time. Please try again later or check the News page on the NETFILE website for further details. The transmission website may be closed for scheduled maintenance."

Federal T1 NETFILE re-opens February 9 for the 2014 and 2013 tax years.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

CRA has closed NETFILE and EFILE WebServices for T1 returns on January 16, and will reopen on February 9. You can still print and mail your returns.

During this time, any attempts to NETFILE your 2013 tax return will receive a CRA response message as follows:

"Canada Revenue Agency is unable to process your return at this time. Please try again later or check the News page on the NETFILE website for further details. The transmission website may be closed for scheduled maintenance."

Federal T1 NETFILE re-opens February 9 for the 2014 and 2013 tax years.

View solution in original post

It might not be an Intuit issue.  Did you check to see if the filing of 2014 returns is ready yet at CRA?

Last year looked like this:

"The NETFILE program will be open for transmissions on February 10, 2014, until January 16, 2015, for the electronic filing of your 2013 personal income tax"  This year it appears to be open February 9'th, 2015 for the filing of 2014 returns.

CRA only starts accepting online applicaton on 9 February! It is boldy written on top on this website