Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased turbo Tax 2014 Standard at Shoppers. I opened the box and there is nothing in it except a postcard with advertisements. Am I missing something besides a CD?

I purchased Turbo Tax 2014 Standard at Shoppers Drug Mart and I just opened the box now and there is nothing in the box except a postcard for advertisement.  Should there have been a CD in the box.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I purchased turbo Tax 2014 Standard at Shoppers. I opened the box and there is nothing in it except a postcard with advertisements. Am I missing something besides a CD?

Yes, should have a CD inside. Good luck with Shoppers trying to prove you received an empty box!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Yes, should have a CD inside. Good luck with Shoppers trying to prove you received an empty box!
john-p

Is it possible that you bought the license for ONLINE instead of buying the software version?  Shoppers sells both.

It should still have had a prepaid code inside, and it's packaged differently.