Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
9johannah

My password does not work, the reset password and 3rd option do not work. .How can I get into my account?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My password does not work, the reset password and 3rd option do not work. .How can I get into my account?

Because of the change of phone number - please contact our customer service and advise them that you have a new phone number and that is where your password reset gets sent to, so that they can update it for you immediately.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Is your email address here still the one that is valid? If yes, please just advise so we can send a password reset.
9johannah

Yes, the email is valid.  But you will sent the security code to my old phone number .  My other mobile phone is  thanks, J
jomjea

MY EMAIL IS VALID I KNOW MY SECURITY CODE

Because of the change of phone number - please contact our customer service and advise them that you have a new phone number and that is where your password reset gets sent to, so that they can update it for you immediately.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

pamhash15

My phone number has NOT changed it will not let me change my password. When it directs me to change it and I do it does not work when I try and log back in. FRUSTRATED

pamhash15

yes my email is the same

pamhash15

It is NOT working....PLEASE help

jiaotax

yes

jiaotax

yes, i need reset a new pw