Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taxjblowe

Just purchased Turbotax Standard 2020. I want to do a joint return on a Mac computer. Can the software work on a Mac?

3 Replies

Just purchased Turbotax Standard 2020. I want to do a joint return on a Mac computer. Can the software work on a Mac?

Did you buy TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download?

TurboTax Online is compatible with Mac OS, but TurboTax CD/Download is not.

If you need to request a refund, you can do so on this page: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/after-you-file-questions/help/how-do-i-get-a-refund-f...

taxjblowe

Thanks for your assistance. I purchased TurboTax Standard 2020. It did not indicate Online or CD. It also did not ask if I was going to use it on a MAC which is probably why I ended up with the wrong version. I like the Turbo Tax product for doing my taxes but the marketing set up to purchase it leaves a lot to be desired.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it and will take it into consideration. 

Thank you for using TurboTax.