Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I filed my 2016 income tax with Turbo Tax and need a copy of this please, or just the figure from line 101

3 Replies

I filed my 2016 income tax with Turbo Tax and need a copy of this please, or just the figure from line 101

I need this figure for Mon Dec 11 before 1pm, if I have to pay for an upgrade to that years tax filing I am happy to do so, but please contact me asap, thank you.

kerry-archive-16.pdf  this was the archive page I looked at but as you can see many figures are missing as I used your free filing, I am willing to pay to get the completed tax return please by no later than noon on Dec 11/17 please & thank you.  Kerry Reid sin xxxxxxxxx.
kerry-archive-16.pdf

Log back into your TurboTax account and choose continue return.  When the page opens, scroll down to find "review your taxes" and click on that. When that page opens, scroll down to "open a PDF copy of your tax return".  This will open a full copy of your tax return if you have Adobe reader or PDF X-change Lite.  You can then save this copy to your computer or print out the full copy.  You can also access review through the menu where you save and log out.