Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having trouble accessing the 2016 return I filed through TurboTax

the instructions said to goto file but I am not seeing that option
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Make sure you sign into TurboTax using the same credentials you use to create your account. Then you will see your 2016 return. Once in your return you will go to File. If when you log in, it brings you to your personal information click continue until you get to where you see the tabs on the top with Income, RRSP, Deductions.... you will then see FILE. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Make sure you sign into TurboTax using the same credentials you use to create your account. Then you will see your 2016 return. Once in your return you will go to File. If when you log in, it brings you to your personal information click continue until you get to where you see the tabs on the top with Income, RRSP, Deductions.... you will then see FILE. 

I completed my 2016 tax return and need to make a copy of it. I cannot access it with the login credentials I have. I need assistance!

I removed your personal information since this is a public forum- Can you please advise if the email address you have on here is the same one you used for your TurboTax account if so- Just say Yes, and we will send you an email.