Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received an OSAP grant. My school only gave me a T22A02 slip and not a T4A slip. Should I request a T4A slip or just file the T22A02 slip?

The is about 7000 dollars.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I received an OSAP grant. My school only gave me a T22A02 slip and not a T4A slip. Should I request a T4A slip or just file the T22A02 slip?

OSAP grants and loans are not taxable income and therefore do not need to be reported.  You can simply enter your T2202A.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

OSAP grants and loans are not taxable income and therefore do not need to be reported.  You can simply enter your T2202A.

Money received from OSAP is not considered as income and therefore does not need to be reported.

Including my OSAP loans? Thanks in advance.

I'm just concerned I'm going miss something. I received a grant and some loans from OSAP and that's how I paid for school. I didn't work. Do I need to file anything else besides the T2202A slip?