Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is missing 3 of 4 returns that were completed online & netfiled last year (all under the same account). How do I recover those returns to my account ?

5 Replies

My account is missing 3 of 4 returns that were completed online & netfiled last year (all under the same account). How do I recover those returns to my account ?

We have a known issue were some users are not able to see last year’s returns when they are given the option to transfer information. We are working on the issue, and we should have it resolved by the end of next week. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello!

I’m missing 4 - 2018 returns filed.

Just purchased 2019 Standard Turbo Tax.

Due to 2018 missing files, can’t proceed with transfer files to 2019 filing. 
Request assistance to recover 2018.

Thank you. 

If the returns you have filed last year were under the same account, you should be able to see them all. 

We have a great FAQ which shows how to view your returns- How to view my last years' returns.

4baloo

I filled out my 2021 return last week and have conformation #s  and paid the fee.  Now when I login it looks like those returns are in progress and not entered. 

When you see in progress, please click on continue and go to the "FILE" section of your return and make sure that it shows it was filed and you have a CRA NetFIle confirmation number and continue until the very end of the return. This should change the status to complete. If this doesn't work, please contact our phone support team for assistance. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.