Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wife has a scholarship. On her T4A form there is a 014 box. When we fill the T-Slips, this form won't let us put this amount in. We get the error at the end. HELP!

At the end we get the error and it says that we need to fix it, because then we will have to pay that back with interest if we don't do it properly. Can somebody give us a proper direction?. She is a student and she has a scholarship.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
fuzzy

My wife has a scholarship. On her T4A form there is a 014 box. When we fill the T-Slips, this form won't let us put this amount in. We get the error at the end. HELP!

Attached to, or on the back of your T4A slip, you will find the instructions on where to report the various amounts. You will note that Box 014 of this slip is the recipient number.   You do not report this anywhere.  It is for CRA use only

View solution in original post

1 Reply
fuzzy

Attached to, or on the back of your T4A slip, you will find the instructions on where to report the various amounts. You will note that Box 014 of this slip is the recipient number.   You do not report this anywhere.  It is for CRA use only