CanadaEnglishEN

Pick a language

CanadaFrançais United States of AmericaEnglish
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joan-hunter-telu

Can I access a copy of 2019 tax filed in March 2019?

I added an additional form in October 2019 and that is the only form that I am accessing--how do I access the forms filed early in the tax season?
6 Replies
Leasingham13

I need my net income for 2019 tax return

Leasingham13

Can you please help me with my 2019 net income I need to know it all I keep getting is this to write the same to you over and over again. Where is the instructions to retrieve it  is there someone I can call because all this online is not helping me 

Leasingham13

You just told me to contact administrator.  Who is that ???? What is the number ?????

TurboTaxHeba

You can access your net income from the drop-down menu under your refund or balance due on the left side. Then click on the detailed tax summary to get your net income on line 15000.

For more information on how to get last year's return, check this link:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/navigating-turbotax/help/where-do-i-find-a-copy-of-my...

If you still have issues after following this process, please contact us: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/contact-us/00/873707

I hope this was helpful

coinman63
Returning Member

I need to get a copy of Bradley Gibb & Gail Sheppard's tax returns for 2019 unable to access

TurboTaxGinette

v