Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i see the tax forms

i don t see how to get to see
the tax forms
i have the standard online edition & have prepaid 8 returns
in the past several years i have only used the forms options directly without the confusing step by step option
can i do that somehow
john
3 Replies

Can i see the tax forms

If you are using TurboTax Online, there is no ability to edit the actual forms. However, you can see the forms by printing or downloading the PDF archive of your return. This FAQ tells you how to save/print a copy of your tax return in TurboTax Online: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-return-print-save/help/in-the-online-edition-of-t...

Can i see the tax forms

I bought the ‘online’ version of TuboTax, the box indícated that no CD is included. I interpreted  this to mean that i would enter the code & download the program to my PC (along with the TurboTax logo on my base screen) & be able to fill in my data & check as i go that the resulting results are credible as i have done using TurboTax for the last 10 years.

This ‘online’ version is for me a major & frustrating waste of time particularly with Quebec & Canada differences because i cannot see the results of entries as i go ! I cannot use this online version & will return it to the Bureau en Gros store. 
I cannot understand why you would sell a paltry online version any different from the ‘normal’ usable download version, both at the same price, side by side on the same display.

Can i see the tax forms

We are sorry to see you are having this problem. We have included below our TurboTax link explaining the differences between the versions.

What are the differences between the online and the CD/download edition of TurboTax?

To help you further with this issue, we will need more information.  Please contact us on Social media so we can see if we can be of further assistance. You can find us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for your patience.