Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you help me with this getting my download and access key? My husband deleted all of my emails from intuit when I was sick.

5 Replies

Can you help me with this getting my download and access key? My husband deleted all of my emails from intuit when I was sick.

We've resent the information to you via email.

Kilmer
Returning Member

I have lost me email with download and installation key. 

@Kilmer, We would love to help you! Can you please send us a private message so that we can assist you further. We will need to ask for some personal information which can't be shared in public. Thank you, Brenda.

Kilmer
Returning Member

Hi there, 

We have deleted the email with the download and installation key, the email is the same [email address removed].  Thank you, I have been having problems with my password as well as I also use quickbooks for a not-for profit organization and did not realize that the password is same for the both accounts as I do not want them linked. 

Thank you

Can you please contact customer service for assistance with giving you all your IKC numbers and making sure that your 2 accounts are separate.

Contact Customer Service