Re: Can you please help? I have entered the Pre-Pa...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can you please help? I have entered the Pre-Payment code for 8 returns using the web version (no CD) but the code does not work.

3 Replies
Highlighted

Can you please help? I have entered the Pre-Payment code for 8 returns using the web version (no CD) but the code does not work.

A few things to keep in mind while using this 8 pack Standard online code: 

• All 8 tax returns must be completed in the same online account, otherwise, the code will not work.  
  • Standard Edition only: If you accept any upgrades or promotional offers while doing your tax return, this will create a surcharge at the end, on the payment screen. 

If this is not the case then please reach out to us via private message on our Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance, providing us with 3 things;

1. Screenshot of the error itself when you are trying to enter it in. 
  2. Where you purchased the card (Store & location) 
  3. Picture of the card itself and the code

Highlighted

Re: Can you please help? I have entered the Pre-Payment code for 1 return using the CD but the 21 character key code does not work. For all my efforts the finalizing of my taxes the product doesn't work at all. It doesn't matter how many times nor how carefully I type. The product key code is not accepted. It's quite an unpleasant experience spending money and time only find yourself asking, 'is it the product or the user?'

I feel that I have done all that I can. Perhaps whom ever this message reaches will have an answer and hopefully a solution...

Highlighted

pre-payment code [phone number removed] did not work, when I entered it, for the third filing?

v