Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ebob294

How do I access the Federal Worksheet so I can see how my age amount was calculated?

6 Replies

How do I access the Federal Worksheet so I can see how my age amount was calculated?

Download your return and having a look at your forms is the best way to get a detailed view of your return.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647808

Turbo Tax has forgotten to include the Federal Worksheet.

I wish they would look into that and make that update.

You can’t access the Federal Worksheet directly, because TurboTax does the calculations for you.

If you want to download a copy of the actual Federal Worksheet, you can do so from this CRA webpage (it’s the same worksheet for all provinces): https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/tax-packages-years/general-incom...

Not at all helpful in my case. Turbottax is calculating a number I cannot agree with and is different from that if I use the CRA worksheet.. Need to see worksheet, Why cant I?

@Treetops 

When inside your return and using the "Forms" way of doing your return in TurboTax CD/Download, go to the bottom left of the screen and click on the small icon Forms which will open up a list of all forms which were used to calculate your return.

Choose any form to view it. 

Here are steps to take in TurboTax CD/Download to find a needed form;

1. From Easy Steps in your return, go to the top right corner and choose the Forms icon.
  2. At the top left, choose the Forms icon again which opens up a screen.
  3. In the Keywords to search for space write Federal Worksheet.
  4. Choose Worksheet for Calculating 2020 Installment Payments.
  5. Click on OK.

Please see the screenshots included below.

All forms available can be found following these steps in TurboTax CD/Download.

No form for age calculation federal form T1 2020.  As others have pointed out, you have not included this form.  Is this another example of being not interested in corrections to your software.  Try searching for calculation of age amount - even when one clicks on the item on the T1 General, nothing happens.  Please investigate and correct!  I do not need an expose on something that doesn't work.