Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
azar_58

Tax return for a Sole proprietor,I bought software with that option but my software doesn't allow to click on Part 3D-Cost of good sold, how do I Enter purchases?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Tax return for a Sole proprietor,I bought software with that option but my software doesn't allow to click on Part 3D-Cost of good sold, how do I Enter purchases?

Ensure that you've selected a T2125B rather than a T2125P or C. CRA only provides cost-of-goods sold on the T2125B. If you've used a different T2125, clear and close that form and open a new T2125B.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Ensure that you've selected a T2125B rather than a T2125P or C. CRA only provides cost-of-goods sold on the T2125B. If you've used a different T2125, clear and close that form and open a new T2125B.

Good afternoon.  the 2125B is not available option in my 2019 Turbo Tax software for Business.  ?