Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s550v

Has anyone lost their 2018 tax return from their account? I completed mine and it isn't showing any longer on the "My Accounts" screen.

4 Replies

Has anyone lost their 2018 tax return from their account? I completed mine and it isn't showing any longer on the "My Accounts" screen.

If you used TurboTax Free to complete your 2018 tax return and did not opt to add the "PLUS"- then your return will not be saved.

Tax return access services are now included, for the first time, in all free and paid products beginning in the 2019 tax year, regardless of whether or not you have added any PLUS features onto your account.

To find your filed online returns click here.

s550v

Thank you for the response.   Then my next question is was my tax return filed through netfile?  CRA still hasn't received my return.  How can I find a way to confirm this?

If you are asking if your 2018 return was NetFiled- you would have received a Notice of Assessment by mail a month or so after you had filed your return. If CRA doesn't have your return from 2018- then you will need to complete a new 2018 return. 

Click here to check the status of your return.

s550v

My Account on the CRA website doesn't show my return as received as it's been 2 weeks. 

Thank you for the assistance TurboTaxBrenda1.