Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nyliram22
Returning Member

How can I solve my installation problem - blank screen when program is launched. I tried downloading the software but got the same problem.

4 Replies

How can I solve my installation problem - blank screen when program is launched. I tried downloading the software but got the same problem.

Please contact our phone support as they will be able to assist you further. This form will help you get the right number: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

nyliram22
Returning Member

This resolved over the phone with the help of a support rep.  Thanks.

The tech support could not help me...my HP computer is brand new, updated, and I tried both the download and cd versions...it worked on an older windows 10, but with seriously small font problems on the data input screens...this is a total failure to be prepared for market...not sure I'll purchase TT next year unless they get on the ball and fix this.

Same for me.

I downloaded the premier desktop edition but when I try to launch it it displays only a 5x6" blank, white window and no action is possible further. I spent hours online with the customer service, they took control of my computer but they couldn't fix anything. Just "Sorry, sorry that we couldn't help you". I own a new, performant computer running on WINDOWS 10. Finally, I asked to be refunded and I will go to H&R Block probably. However I have been a TurboTax customer since 2014 and this is a shame. My point is: if there are technical issues, do they stop at installation or displaying level or they impact the accuracy of the return maybe?