Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikey111-

I already purchased turbo tax 2020 standard at costco... How do I start doing my taxes

7 Replies

I already purchased turbo tax 2020 standard at costco... How do I start doing my taxes

Did you buy TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download?

If you bought TurboTax Online, please visit https://shop.app.intuit.ca/activate to activate your product. Afterword, you’ll be able to start preparing your returns.

If you bought TurboTax CD/Download, you need to install the software onto your computer, and then you can begin creating returns. This FAQ tells you how to install TurboTax CD/Download: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/how-do-i-install-turbotax-fo...

2021audrey
Returning Member

I installed Turbo Tax which I purchased at Costco.  When I start preparation for myself and spouse, it says the cost is $69.98.  I thought up to 12 returns were free.  How do I get past this?

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. In order to help you with this, we will need more information.  Please contact us on Social media so we can help you further. You can find us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for using TurboTax.

I bought turbotax and want to use on MacBook but the Licence Code doesn't work. Help

Sorry to hear you are having this problem. In order to help you with this, we will need more information.  Please contact us on Social media so we can help you further. You can find us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for using TurboTax.

How do I open Turbo tax Standard

@EDWARD JOSEPH Landry You install the software, enter your license code, and then the program will start.