Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot access my account. The tax return is completed but not filed. I keep getting access codes to start a new return. Please help.

3 Replies

I cannot access my account. The tax return is completed but not filed. I keep getting access codes to start a new return. Please help.

When using TurboTax Free online- you need to make sure you save your return if you need to go back to complete it or file it. If you can't find your return you will need to start a new return and be sure to save it as you go.  

Make sure that you log in using the same credentials you used when completing your return- if you need any help please feel free to contact our customer service

I need to review the tax file I did today as CRA did not accept it.