Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a new laptop to which i have transferred my TT2023 program file(s) How do I 'execute' the program to get access to its functionality ????

3 Replies

I have a new laptop to which i have transferred my TT2023 program file(s) How do I 'execute' the program to get access to its functionality ????

You will need to download Turbotax 2023 software and enter your license code to install the software on your new computer. However, if you are using a Mac, it is not compatible. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Your reply isn't  unexpected.  Despite finally gaining access to the 'Intuit' transaction records,

he INTUIT  / Turbotax  site is a frustrating experience to gain access and information, it is hard enough to avoid getting trapped into the ONLINE applications when I always purchase the download software.   

HOW do I FIND  the authorization code from my 2024 purchase of CA TY2023  ?!?!?!?  from the Intuit website?

We have sent you an email. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.