Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miborris

I have multiple accounts(login id) which all have same email address. is it possible to have all returns moved into 1 account ?

4 Replies

I have multiple accounts(login id) which all have same email address. is it possible to have all returns moved into 1 account ?

No, it's not possible to move returns between accounts.

its a year later... is there still no way to merge 2 accounts into one?

shejb

Hey intuit.  I'm here with the same question.  I can see that  1,274 other users have also been looking for this answer.  We want to merge accounts! PLEASE create a way for us to do this.

Unfortunately, it's still not possible to move returns between accounts or merge TurboTax accounts.

I have passed on your request to our product development team. Thank you for your input.