Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to edit my tax return before mailing to CRA. How can I edit without paying the fee again?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I need to edit my tax return before mailing to CRA. How can I edit without paying the fee again?

It looks like you are using the Free version of TurboTax Online, so there shouldn't be any fee. However, if you just need to change some information in the return,  but nothing complicated like SIN #, then no additional charges would be requested anyways.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

It looks like you are using the Free version of TurboTax Online, so there shouldn't be any fee. However, if you just need to change some information in the return,  but nothing complicated like SIN #, then no additional charges would be requested anyways.

kesjay

how can I edit my 2019 return before filing to cra

Yes, you can edit your tax return. If you just need to change some information in the return, but nothing complicated like SIN #, then no additional charges will be requested.

empey1962

I am trying to do my income tax and your software is defaulting 2000 on line 31400(pension amount) this is happening on my return and my husbands. I cannot claim this amount as I am not old enough and 2)my husband cannot claim this as he does not have income on the correct line. How do I remove this amount before I pay for efiling?????????????????

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

For questions for which personal information must be exchanged, you can contact us by phone or private message on our Facebook and Twitter social networks. 

We also offer tax expert services as needed. 

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Ireneko

I need to edit my tax return before filing.  Somehow I have trembled my pension income!!!

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

If you are using the TurboTax Online, you will need the Assist and Review option: 

You can purchase this to your return from the top right corner on your screen --> click on Live Tax Advice --> Upgrade  Once you agree on the upgrade, the price will be added to your return before Netfiling

To access the feature --> on the right corner of the top bar --> click on expert help --> ask the question, enter your information, and click confirm

If you want a full review --> from the left menu --> review --> expert review --> you can schedule a time to go over your return

If you are using the TurboTax Desktop, you will need the Pro-Review option:

To purchase The "Life Assist and Review" --> go the left menu under "Review" --> click on "Assist and review" -->  On the main screen click on the box "I want my return reviewed". The price will be added to the return before Netfiling 

To ask for help --> use the support icon on the top blue bar --> fill your information and confirm

I hope this was helpful

milida4

PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CALLE ME!! YOUR PROGRAM IS STUCK ON “HOW I WAN TO PAY CRA”