Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alampa

I selected FREE return for $0, and when done I'm being charged CAD 11.99 for TurboTax Free Plus Bundle. Cannot file unless I give credit card information.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
alampa

I selected FREE return for $0, and when done I'm being charged CAD 11.99 for TurboTax Free Plus Bundle. Cannot file unless I give credit card information.

I had to create a new return and do it all over again. At the end, it was free. This is not the first year I've been caught by incessant upgrade nagging throughout the process. I must have clicked the wrong thing at some point. Definitely going to use a different provider next year.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
alampa

I had to create a new return and do it all over again. At the end, it was free. This is not the first year I've been caught by incessant upgrade nagging throughout the process. I must have clicked the wrong thing at some point. Definitely going to use a different provider next year.

Unfair especially free all these years all of sudden $19.99 plus taxes $22.59 each return x 2 My Mom and me disabled people long time. False information. Unhappy 🥺