Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I would like a copy of my 2019 tax return

7 Replies

To get a copy of your 2019 tax return you will need to sign in to your TurboTax Online account using the same credentials you had used to complete your return. 

Ya I sign in and then what??? Like your not giving me much information on how to get my tax return. This ainā€™t a game and I need this like yesterday! Stupid computers. Unless Iā€™m talking to a person, if I am, then how the hell does turbo tax even exist??? U guys n girls are messing with my money right now! Hook me up with my 2019 tax return please! 

Once you are in your account you will see the returns that you have filed- click on the 2019 return. Once opened follow these steps:

The option to print a tax return becomes visible only after you pay for that specific tax return. After you pay, the FILE menu lists the print options available to you.

To print or save a copy of your current tax return for future reference, complete the following steps:

1. On the menu, select File, and then select Print Your Tax Return.
  2. On the page that appears, select the link to download a PDF copy of your return.

Please email me a copy of my 2019 taxes my order number is TTWC61351834

I donā€™t remember it

My order number is TTWC61361834

I need a copy of my 2019 taxe return