Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a Turbo tax CD and opened the box but forgot that I dont have a CD / DVD player anymore on my computer. How can I use the installation key on the CD cover?

Windows 10 Laptop without a CD/DVD

6 Replies

I bought a Turbo tax CD and opened the box but forgot that I dont have a CD / DVD player anymore on my computer. How can I use the installation key on the CD cover?

You can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2021 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows).

You can download older versions of TurboTax CD/download edition here: Where can I download the CD/download edition of TurboTax?

maxwell1928
Returning Member

Please use the link below to download CD/Download and you will be able to use your installation key for TurboTax Cd/Download version.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/where-can-i-download-the-cd-...

cryptic-007
Returning Member

Hello

I have brought Turbo tax premier from Costco, but I don't have CD/DVD Driver on my Lenovo T14.

Appreciate if someone please share the link to download Turbo Tax Premier 2021 for Canada

--

cryptic-007

@cryptic-007 You can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2021 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows).

cryptic-007
Returning Member

Much Much appreciate it