Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does it not install

As Kim said above, if the CD isn't working, please use the download from from our website instead. You can get the link for your version of TurboTax CD/Download on this page: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/product/download/index.jsp

Toyboy43

Why does it not install

I have tried repeatedly to install this turbotax that I purchased and it will not load onto my computer.  I have been using turbotax for years and have never ran into this problem   HELP

Toyboy43

Why does it not install

I am trying to download Turbotax Standard 8 returns I have tried over and over and it starts up   runs for  about 6 seconds and stops without loading.

Toyboy43

Why does it not install

Yes it is a disc

Why does it not install

Please contact our support team, as they will be able to view your screen, if the agent is unable to resolve your issue, please request to have your situation be "escalated" to a higher level.

Answer the questions, so it guides you towards the right team.  Apply the dropdowns and you will get a phone number specified to your question (ie - support, care): 

I want to talk to someone. How do I phone you?-https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

Why does it not install

I bought Turbo tax basic. I have downloaded now I  am setting up, I have user name  & password,have recieved code to authenticate. Now I'm trying to enter the license code but it won't  enter, it says something is not right  try reentering your code & ssame message pops up.

Very frustrating!!

Why does it not install

No

Why does it not install

Sorry to hear you are having this problem. In order to help you with this, we will need more information.  Please contact us on Social media so we can help you further. You can find us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for your patience.